About Me

My photo
I am a natural light, on-location photographer located in Tampa, Florida, but have traveled all over the South for clients, including Atlanta, Tampa, Nashville, Memphis, Birmingham, Savannah, and Miami. I have had the privilege of photographing tons of families over the past two and a half years, when I first began my business. I consider photography an art, and myself an artist. My goal is to create beautiful, inspired art for you to decorate your walls with, while building relationships in the process. Hopefully I will be able to get to know you very soon, but in the mean time, here’s what you need to know about me: - Now let’s go create.
Photobucket

Monday, November 8, 2010

Jeremy + Tiffanie {Coming Soon}

A few months back Tiffanie contacted me about maternity photos and this past weekend I finally had the opportunity to meet here and her hubby Jeremy!! They are such a sweet couple and they are very anxious about the up coming birth of there son Caleb who is due in December! So hang in there Tiffanie... and rest as much as possible before the little one comes because it will be here before you know it! 
Photobucket







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by :)